Performance Concept Balancing, the Two Twenty joins the range as our first equally balanced profile, each blade balanced in a high middle position providing consistent pick up and balance with a high driving area.
Our unique balance scale allows us to balance each bat exactly the same providing consistency in pick up, pressing and performance, a half inch short blade maintains the total length of the bat and allows the re distributing of material and power to the hitting area, creating increased bat speed and performance.
- New Balance Point Range for 2020
- Traditional semi round face profile
- High balance point
- Light to mid face bowing
- 1/2 inch shorter blade - standard total - 33 1/2 inch length
- Soft concaved profile with solid sweeping edges and matching spine
- Mid to High driving area
- Soft slim semi round handle - 37mm diameter
- Gentle duck-billed toe
- Square toe shape
- New matt black labels with gloss metallic silver embossing and borders and gold combi grip.
- 1/2 Inch Shorter Blade available in 2lb 8oz to 3lb in stock grade one, two and three
- Fully handcrafted batmaking, all individually handmade by Edward J N Garrard