The L540 blade length combined with the sizeable offset edges provide a large dynamic sweetspot and increased power to balance ratio. The mid swell position and beautiful bow serve to balance the bat and the concaving through the back of the profile means the pick-up is maximised. With a sweeping spine blending into the toe, the Sparq has been engineered for controlled stoke play which will help you light up the crease.
The Sparq is fitted with a white Pro-Lite grip with matching Sparq colours to strike a balance between feel and grip.
- SHORTENED L540 BLADE DESIGN FOR DYNAMIC SWEETSPOT
- HANDLE LENGTH 310mm
- F4.5 FACE PROFILE
- MID TO HIGH SWELL POSITION FOR ALLROUND CONTROLLED STROKE PLAY
- POWERARC BOW FACE PROFILE
- CONCAVED BACK PROFILE FOR SUPERB PICK-UP
- SLIGHT OFFSET EDGE FOR INCREASED POWER TO BALANCE RATIO
- PRO LITE GRIP
- MADE IN ENGLAND FROM PRIME ENGLISH WILLOW